Have you ever thought that if you don’t do what you are supposed to be doing, you are creating a great void in the universe? How can we use The Law of Attraction to work for us?
When you were created, you were designed uniquely, differently and for a specific purpose. The same way one fingerprint is different from the other, so is our lives and purposes. What you can do, the other person cannot do.
For this reason, whenever you allow negative and discouraging thoughts to creep into your mind you are failing yourself greatly because such give you the idea of giving up.
How Our Thoughts Influence The Law of Attraction
The direction your life takes depends on your most dominant thoughts. If you are constantly telling yourself that you cannot achieve much in your life, you cannot become someone of value, then that is exactly what you turn out to be, nothing. But why should you subject yourself to such torture when you have the power to become the best that you can be by simply changing your mental attitude.
This is what the law of attraction is all about, it tells us that we can achieve great things if and only when we start thinking positively about ourselves and our abilities. Every individual has unlimited potential to do great things and impact positively on the other person’s life.
Most individuals do not understand the fact that they have the power and ability to change their lives. It should not matter what your family background looks like, where you come from or what you have been through. When you keep thinking of the past, all you do is hurt yourself and get more discouraged.
What if you lived a simple life where you set your eyes on a specific goal and then work towards it? The challenge arises when you start fearing and thinking that you cannot achieve that goal. If you put it in your mind that you cannot, then it would not even make sense to get started. It all starts in the mind and that is how The Law of Attraction works.
The Law of Attraction is a great principle that should encourage you whenever you want to give up. This is because it tells you that you can change your whole life if only you start by changing how you think and how you perceive things.
It does not matter whether you are in your 30’s, in your 50’s or whichever age you are in, it is never too late to turn things around.
It only becomes too late when you are lying breathless so, feel encouraged. However, if you want to change your mental attitude here is your starter pack.
5 Tips to Apply The Law Of Attraction
1. Spend most of your time with the right people. If you want to achieve your goals and exceed, you need to first let go of those people who are always full of negative energy. Some people will never see anything good in you even if it was written to them in black and bold. Such people can be very toxic. They will always see the wrong things and they will never encourage you to become a better version. You should keep off such and be with those who encourage you and believe in you.
2. Believe that you can. Every day before leaving your house, look at yourself straight in the mirror and tell yourself that you were made to achieve great things. Speak good things to yourself and know in your mind that you can achieve anything you set out to do. This is one of the greatest encouragements, self-encouragement and it works best alongside The Law of Attraction. Look at yourself and tell yourself that you were created to achieve a specific purpose and if you don’t do it, then no one else can do it.
3. Enjoy today. Most of the time you walk around carrying the baggage of yesterday and the past, forgetting that it is already gone and whatever mistakes you made are not coming back. Why not shift this energy to improving your life and making something good of it. No individual is perfect, we all make mistakes but, the most important thing is to accept and learn from them. Do not beat yourself too much and don’t repeat the same mistake.
4. Be more involved in the things you love. It is always good to take time off your busy schedule and have some quiet time with yourself. Do a review of your life in terms of where you are and the things you are involved in, are you happy reporting to your place of work every day? Are you enjoying that new hobby or are you doing it simply because all your friends are doing it? The minute you come up with a list of the things you love and implement it, you will experience more fulfilment and use that which you love to change not only your life but also the life of those around you.
5. Always wear a smile. When you walk around frowning, people will be afraid of saying hello. When you smile more often, you might attract the love of your life, get that job that you have been desiring or earn that contract.
In conclusion, learn how to think positively and highly about yourself to best use The Law of Attraction.
When you undermine yourself you can be sure that those around will do the same thing to you. But if you think of yourself as a highly worthy individual, one who is capable of achieving anything you set your eyes on then you will win over all the right people into your life. These are people whom you can partner together with to make a great impact globally who will be brought into your life through The Law of Attraction.
Whenever you sense discouragement, look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you can overcome anything because you are strong. Even when you have no friend to encourage you, be your own great encourager and speak to your life.
Most of life’s hurdles start in the mind before they become physical. You were made for great things and for that reason never open the door for mediocrity to enter your life.
All the best in your journey.
View this post on Instagram
When you are in vibrational harmony, your body produces whatever it needs to remain in perfect balance.⠀ ⠀ Excerpted from Boston, MA on 10/20/96⠀ ⠀ – Abraham Hicks⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ ⠀ #lawofattraction #alignment #loa #awareness #wellbeing #spiritual #growth #pray #powerofthought #abrahamhicks #goodvibes #vortex #estherhicks #thesecret #trusttheprocess #enlightment #positiveenergy #visualization #imagine #raiseyourvibration #metaphysics #powerofintention #artofallowing #feelingisthesecret #visualization #prosperity #imagination #inspirationalquotes #youcreateyourownreality #infiniteintelligence